Skip to content

Accommodation, Conferences and Events

Conference venues

Below you will find information relating to each of the University’s conference venues.

Parliament Hall, named since it was the meeting place for the Scots Parliament from 1645 to 1646 is situated in St Mary's Quadrangle.

Located on North Street, in the town centre with a capacity of 968, set out theatre-style.

The Buchanan building is home to the University’s School of Modern Languages.

The North Haugh comprises of the Physics, Gateway, Mathematics, Chemistry and Medical Sciences buildings.

Located off South Street, the buildings of St Mary’s College occupy another one of the University’s ancient sites.

The new Arts Building offers nine contemporary seminar rooms and a modern lecture theatre which can accommodate up to 90 delegates.

As the name suggests The Gateway enjoys an enviable location at the entrance to the historic town of St Andrews.

The Schools and United College occupies one of the oldest sites in the University, at the eastern end of North Street.