Parliament Hall, named as such since it was the meeting place for the Scots Parliament during 1645 to 1646 is situated in St Mary’s College, in St Mary’s Quadrangle. In the quad there is a large holm oak tree, which is around 275 years old and another ancient tree: a thorn tree, supposedly planted by Mary Queen of Scots in the sixteenth century.
Parliament Hall has a capacity of 180. This historical room can be set up in many different ways and used for a variety of events from conferences and meetings to drinks receptions and wedding ceremonies. The room includes a projector and a range of audio/visual equipment. Catering is permitted and disabled access is available.
For information about the University, St Andrews, accommodation options and emergency procedures, visit the delegate information page.
You can view the conference and room hire rates for 2017 below.
University of St Andrews
St Mary’s College
Phone: +44 (0)1334 463000
or fill out the below form to enquire about this venue