United College Quadrangle
The Schools and United College occupies one of the oldest sites in the University, at the eastern end of North Street. They are grouped around a quadrangle, which is reached through an ancient archway underneath the square tower of St Salvator’s Chapel.
Hidden behind the ancient facade of The Schools are five modern lecture theatres which feature tiered seating and excellent audio/visual facilities. Four of these lecture theatres are located on the ground floor with disabled access at the rear, and one is located on the first floor which is reached by a stone staircase.
For more information about the University, St Andrews, accommodation options and emergency procedures, visit the delegate information page.
Phone: +44 (0)1334 463000
or fill out the below form to enquire about this venue